This course will provide you with additional skills and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
The Advanced Excel short course focuses on improving the ease of entering data, manipulating data, and using data to guide decision-making.
Training in Excel 2007 and Excel 2010 are available. Please confirm preference at time of booking.
Your employer will benefit because:
Your newfound competency in this vital program will be of benefit in a number of ways, especially if your role involves working with numbers, timetables or finances, especially when presenting complex information.
This course is right for you:
If you want to extend your knowledge and skills in Microsoft Excel to a high level. You’ll already have knowledge of Microsoft Excel to the level of AIM’s Intermediate Program.
- Apply complex criteria using advanced filter
- Apply subtotals and multiple levels of subtotals
- Outline data to quickly summarise and hide data
- Create PivotTables to summarise and analyse large amounts of data
- Use Goal Seek to set the result of a formula to a target amount by changing source data automatically
- How to record repetitive tasks by creating and editing macros
- Sorting and Filtering
- PivotTables and PivotChart
- Goal Seek
- Data Tables
- Recording and editing macros
|Start date||Start time||End date||End time||Location|
|24/09/2013||9:00 AM||24/09/2013||5:00 PM||ACT|
|01/11/2013||9:00 AM||01/11/2013||5:00 PM||NSW|
READY TO ENROL?
Book online, FREE CALL 1300 855 682 or fill in the enquiry form and we'll call you